- Size of Lines Serving City - 2", 4", and 6" mains. The 6" main serves the Navasota Industrial park.
- Transmission Line Pressure (psig) - N/A.
- Distribution Pressure (IP Range) - 13 psig. To most neighborhoods that pressure is cut to 4 oz. at the residential regulators. The psig to Industrial areas can be as much as 52 psig. The maximum is 60 psig for the poly mains and 105 psig for the 6" steel main that serves the Navasota Industrial Park.
- BTU Rating - Averages 1.08 to 1.10 per cubic foot.
- Type of Plant - Activated sludge - Enhanced secondary treatment plant.
- Capacity - 1.8 MGD.
- Daily Average - 0.6 MGD.
- Water Source - Navasota has six production wells that are available for pumping groundwater.
- Maximum System Capacity - Based on recent flow tests we could pump as much as 4.8 MGD. This depends on aquifer recharge and water usage that could lower production capacity.
- Peak Daily Use to Date - January 2009 peak use 1.115 MGD.
- Pressure on Mains - 45-85 psi.
- Elevated Storage Capacity (EST).
EST #2 - 250,000
- Ground Storage Capacity (GST).
GST #2 - 1,000,000 gallons
- Sizes of Mains - Vary by location from 2" - 12".
If you would like more information or have any questions, please call the City of Navasota Utilities Department at (936) 825-6450.
Entergy Texas Inc. requires a permit issued by the City of Navasota, for all electrical work done that requires Entergy's assistance to disconnect or reconnect power. Entergy Texas Inc. can be reached by phone at 1-800-368-3749. Please call Navasota's Building & Permitting Office at (936) 825-2961 for more information.
Mid-South Synergy can be reach by phone at (936) 825-5100.
Phone: (936) 825-6450
Fax: (936) 825-4018
After Hours Phone: (936) 825-6410
200 E. McAlpine Street
Navasota, TX 77868
See map: Google Maps