The Navasota Fire Department is committed to serving the citizens of Navasota by protecting life, property, the environment, and the quality of life.
Striving to be leaders in the Brazos Valley by increasing resources, professional development and quality services to all citizens.
Professionalism; Integrity; Dedication; Pride; and Compassion.
- Professional and leadership development by means of ongoing training and continuing education.
- Interagency coordination through unity, resource allocation, regional training, and needs assessments.
- To support and maintain a safe and healthy workforce through a wellness and fitness program.
- Increase staffing to meet the demand for a safe and efficient quality service.
- To obtain recognition from the Texas Fire Chiefs’ Association Best Practices Program.
The Navasota Fire Department currently protects 14,000 citizens living in a 110 square mile area through prevention, education, rescue, suppression, and emergency medical services. Navasota Fire Department operates out of one station with one captain and two firefighters per shift supplemented by volunteers responding to an average of 1,300 annual incidents.
|Jason Katkoski||Fire Chief||(936) 825-7388|
|Jason Katkoski||Fire Chief/EMC||(936) 825-7388|
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
24-Hours a Day, 7-Days a Week
Navasota Fire Department
1500 S Lasalle Street
Navasota, TX 77868
See map: Google Maps